Collected by Zhengyu
62 Hengshan Rd, Xuhui Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200031
The boat trip to the Yangtze delta is a great Shanghai excursion. The delta itself is not very interesting, as there's water everywhere and you can't decide whether you're on a river or the sea. But you pass the old harbor of Shanghai and you can...
Hongkou, Shanghai, China
I never thought I would get pork adobo except in the Philippines, but Luneta, the only Filipino restaurant in Shanghai (and run by Filipinos) fulfilled my craving. A delicious pork adobo dish along with a tasty bowl of shrimp-sauced rice. My...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles