Collected by Gracie
Ann Siang Hill, Singapore
Head to Ann Siang Hill near Chinatown when you want to get away from the crowds in the city. During the day the open doors welcome you into restored shop houses with intricately designed tiles leading the way to chic and stylish clothing. At night...
18 Raffles Quay, Singapore 048582
The best fast food in Singapore's central business district can be found at Lau Pa Sat (Raffles Place MRT stop). This 150-year-old former fish, fruit, and veg market was converted into a collection of hawker food stalls in the 1970s. The market,...
Bam, slap, thwack. Woosh, woosh, sss. Ee, zzz, clang, plop. Thank you, auntie! Szrkst, szkst. Aaahh. This is the audible life cycle of Mr. Mohgan's Super Crispy Roti Prata. The libretto of the above prata operetta goes something like this: Mr....
1220 ECP, Singapore 468960
A great way to get to know local cuisine is to visit a food center, that is, a hawker center. You'll find a vast array of local dishes that are inexpensive and delicious. The crowd situation here is, well, it's basically too crowded during the...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico