Collected by JM Ermel
62 California 1, Carmel-By-The-Sea, CA 93923, USA
I've been all over the California coast and Point Lobos is my favorite place to hike. We have hiked every trail in this reserve and never tire of this magical place. You can see many animals, such as sea otters, seals, elephant seals,sea lions,...
5th Ave, Carmel-By-The-Sea, CA 93923, USA
Indoor/outdoor cozy seating keeps a fresh air flow while staying warm with heaters. Ambience colorful with lights and a lively bar service. 2 sommelier keep wines easy and superbly matched. The Windy Oaks Estate 2010 Pinot Noir local from the...
886 Cannery Row, Monterey, CA 93940, USA
I always thought California's wonderful Monterey Bay Aquarium should pick a day when they send all their fish away for 24 hours, and replace them with the one billion *photos* of fish that have been taken there over the years. Something's got to...
700 Cannery Row, Monterey, CA 93940, USA
Had a great seafood at this somewhat touristy restaurant. Service was great and view of the monterey bay was just amazing!!! recommend dining in the patio. Order their local red wine from monterey region - so good.
525 Laguna St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village