Collected by Anette Falkner
740 Valencia St, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
San Francisco's Dandelion Chocolate is a MUST if you love chocolate. This bean-to-bar chocolate factory recently opened and already they have a following. In the small café in front of the factory you can sample different types of chocolate...
20215 Shoreline Hwy, Marshall, CA 94940, USA
This is the spot that sold me on the Bay Area. Located right on Tomales Bay, about an hour and a half north of San Francisco, it's a great way to end a day in the Point Reyes area. The best thing to do is buy a bag of oysters, don some gloves, and...
470 49th St, Oakland, CA 94609, USA
This store is the casual gardener’s destination for artfully arranged succulents, air plants, and other horticultural rarities. You’ll also discover vintage curiosities you never realized you wanted until now. (510) 992-3359 for more information....
16228 Main St, Guerneville, CA 95446, USA
Big Bottom Market is a gem among the gem that is Guerneville, CA. The town is nestled in the redwoods in between the vineyards of the Russian River Valley and the beautiful northern California coast. Big Bottom Market is right in the center of the...
25 North St, Healdsburg, CA 95448, USA
The new Healdsburg Shed is a hub for lovers of all things local, agrarian, and food-related. Stop by to shop the selection of locally made housewares, join a workshop, or just linger over a glass of the on-tap kombucha. It's an ideal breakfast...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico