SF to Go
Collected by Al
950 Mason St, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Located on a hilltop crest in Nob Hill, the Fairmont offers outstanding views in a luxury environment. It is famous for its bar, the Tonga Room, which has a faithful following. The views are gorgeous; my room in the corner had a great vista all...
999 California St, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
At the peak of Nob Hill sits the Mark Hopkins Hotel (right across the street from the other luxury spot The Fairmount), the former mansion of Central Pacific Railroad founder Mark Hopkins. Not only are the rooms fabulous and the views killer, it...
550 Geary St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
Two blocks from Union Square, Hotel Adagio is a stylish retreat from the frenetic energy of downtown San Francisco. Built in 1927, the Spanish colonial revival building has a stunning cream facade with intricately carved arches that surround the...
500 California St, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
The Omni San Francisco’s central location in the Financial District makes it a popular destination among business travelers. On a given morning, smartly dressed men and women converse over breakfast in the elegantly curtained dining room....
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico