Collected by Brrenna Goldstein
1512 Shattuck Ave, Berkeley, CA 94709, USA
This is a very special place in Berkeley for several reasons. First the cheese and the pizza - which draws huge lines - are amazing! But its location in Berkeley's Gourmet Ghetto directly across the street from Chez Panisse is cemented in history...
1836 Fourth St, Berkeley, CA 94710, USA
Berkeley's 4th Street shopping area offers 3 blocks of unique shops and restaurants. Some of my favorite spots are The Gardener for gardening accesories and housewares, Nest for beautiful gift items and linens, and Bette's Oceanview Diner for...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter