Collected by Lena Wessing
Anse Source d'Argent, Seychelles
Home to an abundance of wildlife, La Digue is the third largest inhabited island in the archipelago. Towering granite rocks surround the sparkling blue ocean, and green foliage and sprawling palm trees add to this unspoiled natural environment....
Ile Moyenne, Seychelles
This tiny island in the St. Anne National Marine Park is home to more species per square foot than any other part of the world, including giant land tortoises that roam the island freely. Take a boat taxi from nearby Mahe and spend the day...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign