Collected by Emre Goksu
Ile Moyenne, Seychelles
This tiny island in the St. Anne National Marine Park is home to more species per square foot than any other part of the world, including giant land tortoises that roam the island freely. Take a boat taxi from nearby Mahe and spend the day...
Rural Mahe, Seychelles
I had a chance to explore the ramshackle streets of Seychelles, and was caught up in the beautiful mix of local culture, people and modern convenience. colorful fish markets and street vendors amid the adventure tour outfitters and small seafood...
The Seychelles is awash with gorgeous beaches, each with clear clean water and brilliant white sand. The names of the most famous are well-known to visitors, but many are not famous and some carry no official name at all. We joined friends late...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now