Collected by David Buckle
Ile Moyenne, Seychelles
This tiny island in the St. Anne National Marine Park is home to more species per square foot than any other part of the world, including giant land tortoises that roam the island freely. Take a boat taxi from nearby Mahe and spend the day...
I visited Pirogue Restaurant & Bar twice for lunch during my stay on Praslin. It is in the popular tourist area of Anse Volbert (Cote D'Or). It is located along the main road opposite the beach. Eat like a local and order the creole-inspired...
Bird Island is Paradise... Perfectly clear warm water, white sand... Home to nesting turtles, tortoises, and of course millions of birds. No telephones, no TV, no internet... I loved my 3 day/2 night stay - it was by far my favorite highlight...
Anse Source d'Argent, Seychelles
If you're looking for an unspoiled and exotic beach vacation destination, La Digue is one of the most popular islands in the Seychelles, and Anse Source d'Argent is the reason why. This amazingly beautiful beach features giant boulders on its...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna