Collected by David Buckle
Ile Moyenne, Seychelles
This tiny island in the St. Anne National Marine Park is home to more species per square foot than any other part of the world, including giant land tortoises that roam the island freely. Take a boat taxi from nearby Mahe and spend the day...
I visited Pirogue Restaurant & Bar twice for lunch during my stay on Praslin. It is in the popular tourist area of Anse Volbert (Cote D'Or). It is located along the main road opposite the beach. Eat like a local and order the creole-inspired...
Bird Island is Paradise... Perfectly clear warm water, white sand... Home to nesting turtles, tortoises, and of course millions of birds. No telephones, no TV, no internet... I loved my 3 day/2 night stay - it was by far my favorite highlight...
Anse Source d'Argent, Seychelles
If you're looking for an unspoiled and exotic beach vacation destination, La Digue is one of the most popular islands in the Seychelles, and Anse Source d'Argent is the reason why. This amazingly beautiful beach features giant boulders on its...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 5 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season