Collected by Kate Smith
Calle Peral, 49, 41002 Sevilla, Spain
by Kelly Lack “Elbows out, twist your hands, hold your posture, feel the rhythm … feel the rhythm,” Christine Lian told herself. She was in a flamenco lesson in Spain, trying to master the steps of this fluid, dramatic dance. “My biggest...
Calle Manuel Rojas Marcos, 3, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Cristina Hoyos, probably the most famous flamenco dancer of all time (her image from the 1960s is often used to represent the iconic flamenco dancer, with a slicked-back raven-black chignon and a fiercely passionate demeanor), founded this museum...
Plaza los Terceros, 41003 Sevilla, Spain
Unlike Granada the tapas in Seville do not come free with your drink, however they can be worth their price. My favorite tapas spot has become "La Huerta" in plaza Teceros, or the bar with the blue tables. My favorite dishes are Bunuelos de la...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now