Seville and Vejer de la frontara
Collected by Kayla Fleming
Av. de la Constitución, s/n, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
The immense Gothic Cathedral of Seville was built on the site of an ancient Muslim mosque. It was completed in the early 16th century and was designated a Roman Catholic cathedral. Since 1987, this cathedral has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site...
Paseo de Catalina de Ribera, 2, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Plaza América, 3, 41013 Sevilla, Spain
The museum of arts and traditions houses rooms showing the lace and ceramic arts of Sevilla along with other fine crafts. The building itself is one of my favorites of Sevilla. It is covered in beautiful tiles and arches. In front of the museum is...
Calle San Jorge, 31, 41010 Sevilla, Spain
Wouldn't pulling a brightly painted ceramic bowl or tile out of your bag at home summon a vivid memory of this sunny corner of Spain? Santa Ana has been selling the hand-painted work of local ceramic workshops since 1870 and offers a wide variety...
Ensenada de Bolonia, s/n, 11380 Cádiz, Spain
Awesome slice of history. Get the feel of a 1st century Roman fishing village right on the coast of Spain just a few minutes from Tarifa. There are remarkable ruins of the temple, market, fish salting factory, basilica, and thermal spa; along...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village