Seville and Vejer de la frontara
Collected by Kayla Fleming
Paseo de Catalina de Ribera, 2, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
I was not sure what to expect when I visited the city of Seville. It was supposed to be a side trip for my vacation, a short train ride from Madrid. But what I didn't realize when I went there, the city was celebrating their annual La Feria...
Plaza América, 3, 41013 Sevilla, Spain
The museum of arts and traditions houses rooms showing the lace and ceramic arts of Sevilla along with other fine crafts. The building itself is one of my favorites of Sevilla. It is covered in beautiful tiles and arches. In front of the museum is...
Calle San Jorge, 31, 41010 Sevilla, Spain
Wouldn't pulling a brightly painted ceramic bowl or tile out of your bag at home summon a vivid memory of this sunny corner of Spain? Santa Ana has been selling the hand-painted work of local ceramic workshops since 1870 and offers a wide variety...
Ensenada de Bolonia, s/n, 11380 Cádiz, Spain
Awesome slice of history. Get the feel of a 1st century Roman fishing village right on the coast of Spain just a few minutes from Tarifa. There are remarkable ruins of the temple, market, fish salting factory, basilica, and thermal spa; along...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico