Collected by Shay Kim
Paseo de Catalina de Ribera, 2, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
I was not sure what to expect when I visited the city of Seville. It was supposed to be a side trip for my vacation, a short train ride from Madrid. But what I didn't realize when I went there, the city was celebrating their annual La Feria...
Calle San Luis, 70, 41003 Sevilla, Spain
When in Spain, don't miss out on a cooking class with the locals. Our host and guide, David, not only helped us make a delightful 3-course lunch with homemade sangria, he also provided helpful tips about navigating the sights of Seville. I only...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico