Collected by Carmen Rose King
Calle Muñoz Olive Bloque 1 Planta 2 Modulo 4, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
The Triana market may be my favorite market anywhere. There has been a market in this spot for 200 years, and that history can be felt. I loved the tile signs above each stand, the friendly and engaging vendors, the fishmongers that move like...
Calle San Luis, 70, 41003 Sevilla, Spain
When in Spain, don't miss out on a cooking class with the locals. Our host and guide, David, not only helped us make a delightful 3-course lunch with homemade sangria, he also provided helpful tips about navigating the sights of Seville. I only...
Paseo de Catalina de Ribera, 2, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Calle Céspedes, 21, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
La Carboneria is a special place. Unlike the tourist spots for flamenco, this feels alive. There is a buzz of energy, a sense of place as friends call out to each other before the show starts, the stone floored room smells of woodsmoke,and the...
Calle Pelay Correa, 32, 41010 Sevilla, Spain
The atmosphere is special because it is located in a building typical of Seville, inside a courtyard of a building. Surrounded by azulejos and colored tiles. I recommend eating in the courtyard as we did. They serve the sausages with the "picos"...
Kidathineon 41, Athina 105 58, Greece
While sitting outside at a café in Plaka, the historical neighborhood in Athens, a brightly colored wall across the way—filled with bottles—caught my eye. Ouzo was something I wanted to try, as it is for many first-time visitors to Greece, but...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local