Collected by Bhavika Shah
Calle Betis, 20, 41010 Sevilla, Spain
I love Flamenco, the passion and force that comes pouring from the soul, but it is refreshing to see flamenco danced with a smile. At “T de Triana” in Seville there is free flamenco on Tuesdays and Thursdays—check before going that these are still...
Paseo de Catalina de Ribera, 2, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Plaza los Terceros, 41003 Sevilla, Spain
Unlike Granada the tapas in Seville do not come free with your drink, however they can be worth their price. My favorite tapas spot has become "La Huerta" in plaza Teceros, or the bar with the blue tables. My favorite dishes are Bunuelos de la...
Paseo de Cristóbal Colón, 11, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
Colour, music and dancing are an integral part of life in Andalusia, Spain. For a taste of the region's Flamenco, head to El Patio Sevillano in Seville (Sevilla). A variety of dancers, in colourful traditional costumes, will whirl and stomp across...
Calle García de Vinuesa, 11, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
It was January, and very cold in Seville. No one was really around as it was the off season, so you could imagine my surprise when stumbling upon this unbelievably perfect bodega situated on the corner of Calle Garcia de Vinuesa. I think just...
- 1 Air Travel Emirates Has $799 Flights for Two This Valentine’s Day—but You’ll Have to Act Fast
- 2 Travel Tips The World’s Coolest Travel Jobs—and How to Get Them
- 3 Packing Tips How to Apply Marie Kondo’s Life-Changing Magic to Packing
- 4 National Parks The Ideal Road Trip Through U.S. Canyon Country
- 5 Travel News Choo-Choo Choose This Last-Minute Amtrak Sale for a Valentine’s Day Gift