Collected by Claire Carson
Paseo de Cristóbal Colón, 12, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
The Plaza de Toros is an absolute must-see on any trip to Sevilla. It is the heart of the spanish tradition of bullfighting and a beautiful structure. There is also a museum where you can get more information on the sport and see some artifacts...
Plaza los Terceros, 41003 Sevilla, Spain
Unlike Granada the tapas in Seville do not come free with your drink, however they can be worth their price. My favorite tapas spot has become "La Huerta" in plaza Teceros, or the bar with the blue tables. My favorite dishes are Bunuelos de la...
Calle Lope de Rueda, 7, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
These are the views of the impressive Seville cathedral (the third largest in the world) from the rooftop terrace of one of the best private penthouses in the city (available for rent). The place is magical, especially at night. And yes, it's one...
Calle Pelay Correa, 32, 41010 Sevilla, Spain
The atmosphere is special because it is located in a building typical of Seville, inside a courtyard of a building. Surrounded by azulejos and colored tiles. I recommend eating in the courtyard as we did. They serve the sausages with the "picos"...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now