Collected by Claire Carson
Paseo de Cristóbal Colón, 12, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
The Plaza de Toros is an absolute must-see on any trip to Sevilla. It is the heart of the spanish tradition of bullfighting and a beautiful structure. There is also a museum where you can get more information on the sport and see some artifacts...
Plaza los Terceros, 41003 Sevilla, Spain
Unlike Granada the tapas in Seville do not come free with your drink, however they can be worth their price. My favorite tapas spot has become "La Huerta" in plaza Teceros, or the bar with the blue tables. My favorite dishes are Bunuelos de la...
Calle Lope de Rueda, 7, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
These are the views of the impressive Seville cathedral (the third largest in the world) from the rooftop terrace of one of the best private penthouses in the city (available for rent). The place is magical, especially at night. And yes, it's one...
Calle Pelay Correa, 32, 41010 Sevilla, Spain
The atmosphere is special because it is located in a building typical of Seville, inside a courtyard of a building. Surrounded by azulejos and colored tiles. I recommend eating in the courtyard as we did. They serve the sausages with the "picos"...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind