Collected by Bojana
13600 Alcázar de San Juan, Ciudad Real, Spain
Originally a Moorish fort and a testament to Almohad architecture, the Royal Alcázar is one of the three buildings that put Sevilla on the UNESCO World Heritage map. But the secret is its gardens. The intricate tile, latticework and beautiful...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December