Sevilla February 2016
Collected by Caitlin Daniele
Av. de la Constitución, s/n, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
The immense Gothic Cathedral of Seville was built on the site of an ancient Muslim mosque. It was completed in the early 16th century and was designated a Roman Catholic cathedral. Since 1987, this cathedral has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site...
Calle Muñoz Olive Bloque 1 Planta 2 Modulo 4, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
The Triana market may be my favorite market anywhere. There has been a market in this spot for 200 years, and that history can be felt. I loved the tile signs above each stand, the friendly and engaging vendors, the fishmongers that move like...
Calle Pelay Correa, 32, 41010 Sevilla, Spain
The atmosphere is special because it is located in a building typical of Seville, inside a courtyard of a building. Surrounded by azulejos and colored tiles. I recommend eating in the courtyard as we did. They serve the sausages with the "picos"...
Calle Aire, 15, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
It was a sweltering Seville afternoon (you know, about 100 degrees Fahrenheit), and our "bathing time" was booked for 4 pm. The sounds of fountains and birds greeted us as we entered the courtyard, and we were given freshly brewed, chilled...
Paseo de Catalina de Ribera, 2, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Calle Arjona, s/n, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
The Mercado Lonja Del Barranco located in Seville, Spain is a vibrant market filled with tapas bars. You can get great fish, including fresh octopus and other amazing tapas and drinks. It is very open and there is even the opportunity to purchase...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May