Collected by AFAR Traveler
Calle Céspedes, 21, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
La Carboneria is sort of a tourist trap. But I love it all the same. This was one of my favourite things to do when I was in Sevilla for 2 weeks. I would come here every night I could. The musicians would put on an amazing show. The sangria was...
Av. de la Constitución, 2, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
October 27th, 2009 We tend to take trips in October and as this was coming together, the date kept slipping later and later. Originally planned as a trip to France, we ended up heading to Andalucia instead. This is a great candy shop right in the...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign