Collected by Ivonne Aviles
Calle Céspedes, 21, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
La Carboneria is sort of a tourist trap. But I love it all the same. This was one of my favourite things to do when I was in Sevilla for 2 weeks. I would come here every night I could. The musicians would put on an amazing show. The sangria was...
Calle Peral, 49, 41002 Sevilla, Spain
by Kelly Lack “Elbows out, twist your hands, hold your posture, feel the rhythm … feel the rhythm,” Christine Lian told herself. She was in a flamenco lesson in Spain, trying to master the steps of this fluid, dramatic dance. “My biggest...
Calle Muñoz Olive Bloque 1 Planta 2 Modulo 4, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
The Triana market may be my favorite market anywhere. There has been a market in this spot for 200 years, and that history can be felt. I loved the tile signs above each stand, the friendly and engaging vendors, the fishmongers that move like...
Av. de la Constitución, 2, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
October 27th, 2009 We tend to take trips in October and as this was coming together, the date kept slipping later and later. Originally planned as a trip to France, we ended up heading to Andalucia instead. This is a great candy shop right in the...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign