Seto Inland Sea, Japan See/Do
Of all the world's sculpture parks and complexes of site-specific art, those on the hilly island of Naoshima and the neighboring Teshima Island are among the most stunning. Both are home to pieces that belong to the renowned Benesse Collection....
The second largest of the Inland Sea’s islands, mountainous and rural Shodo Island is famous for its Kankakei Gorge, where maple and gingko trees blaze in a colorful display each fall, as well as the fine beaches along its 126 kilometers (78...
Whichever side of Awaji—the Inland Sea's largest island—that you cruise along, you're guaranteed some breathtaking views. At the northern tip of the island, the Akashi Strait Bridge's central span is the world’s longest among...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Museums + Galleries The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum