Seto Inland Sea, Japan See/Do
Of all the world's sculpture parks and complexes of site-specific art, those on the hilly island of Naoshima and the neighboring Teshima Island are among the most stunning. Both are home to pieces that belong to the renowned Benesse Collection....
The second largest of the Inland Sea’s islands, mountainous and rural Shodo Island is famous for its Kankakei Gorge, where maple and gingko trees blaze in a colorful display each fall, as well as the fine beaches along its 126 kilometers (78...
Whichever side of Awaji—the Inland Sea's largest island—that you cruise along, you're guaranteed some breathtaking views. At the northern tip of the island, the Akashi Strait Bridge's central span is the world’s longest among...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022