Seto Inland Sea, Japan See/Do
Of all the world's sculpture parks and complexes of site-specific art, those on the hilly island of Naoshima and the neighboring Teshima Island are among the most stunning. Both are home to pieces that belong to the renowned Benesse Collection....
The second largest of the Inland Sea’s islands, mountainous and rural Shodo Island is famous for its Kankakei Gorge, where maple and gingko trees blaze in a colorful display each fall, as well as the fine beaches along its 126 kilometers (78...
Whichever side of Awaji—the Inland Sea's largest island—that you cruise along, you're guaranteed some breathtaking views. At the northern tip of the island, the Akashi Strait Bridge's central span is the world’s longest among...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village