Collected by Sergio Santiago
Sergio Santiago′s Wishlist
103 Orchard St, New York, NY 10002, USA
A must visit, must do for any visitor or resident of NYC. Not your typical museum experience, the Tenement Museum walks you through history and explores subject such as immigration, discrimination, housing and the history of the neighborhood...
1000 5th Ave, New York, NY 10028, USA
The Met's rooftop terrace, open from May to late fall, is a delightful spot for a breath of fresh air. Visitors are treated to unobstructed panoramic views of NYC's skyline and Central Park's lush treetops. The cafe serves wine, beer, specialty...
922 Fulton St, Brooklyn, NY 11238, USA
Unlike Los Angeles (duh) and Chicago (surprising!), New York City doesn't have too much in the way of "authentic" Mexican food outside of Red Hook Ball Fields' local street vendors. Yes, the city is filled with tons of Latino flavor, but when it...
334 Furman St, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA
On our last trip to New York City, we ventured over to Brooklyn by subway, but decided to enjoy the unseasonably warm December day and walk back to Manhattan over the Brooklyn Bridge. It was the first time we had walked the bridge and the sight of...
Main St, Roosevelt Island, NY 10044, USA
A little known gem in NYC is the Roosevelt Island Tram. Swipe your metrocard and hop onto this lovely basket to cross the east river. Enjoy stunning views of midtown, and chat with the tram conductors :) Follows the same path as the f train, but...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019