Collected by Angelica Warchal
Dosan-daero 13-gil, Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea
It’s not all Louis Vuitton and Chanel in this quirky museum dedicated to woman’s favorite accessory. Inside this handbag-shaped building located in Seoul’s chic Gangnam district, you’ll find over 300 purses on display, some dating back as far as...
28 Toegye-ro 34-gil, Pil-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
A must-do experience in South Korea. Visit any traditional teahouse or take a lesson in the art of tea making. Lessons last 15-30 minutes, depending on the size of the group. You will see that tea making is a skill that requires a lot of patience!...
21 Cheonho-daero 4-gil, Sinseol-dong, Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Seoul's Folk Flea Market is a place where you can buy anything, I mean anything! This scary contraption looks like an invention of a comic book super-villain, but for the small price of 5 dollars you could be tightening those crow's feet and...
231 Samil-daero, Yongsan 2(i)ga-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Forget the tower at the top, head to Namsan to take a walk in Seoul’s green heart. If you’re very ambitious, a stairway leads to the top of the mountain and makes for some inspiring views of the city. But if fresh air and exercise are what you’re...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019