SEOUL SOUTH KOREA
Collected by Phyllis Wolfson
21 Cheonho-daero 4-gil, Sinseol-dong, Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Seoul's Folk Flea Market is a place where you can buy anything, I mean anything! This scary contraption looks like an invention of a comic book super-villain, but for the small price of 5 dollars you could be tightening those crow's feet and...
Seoksu-dong, Manan-gu, Anyang, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
Anyang, located just outside Seoul, is an incredible place for a day trip. The Anyang Art Park has numerous sites to see—including this maze-like staircase. The park, situated in a valley, is a perfect place to spend an afternoon in any season.
272 Gonghang-ro, Jung-gu, Incheon, South Korea
As soon as I clear customs at Incheon Airport, I head to Bon Juk restaurant in public area 1F near Exit 12 of the airport terminal and order a bowl of traditional abalone porridge. The mellow porridge has a nice texture and settles my stomach...
85-1 Chebu-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
A steaming bowl of ginseng chicken soup is just what the doctor ordered—no matter what ails you—and To Sok Chon is Seoul’s top spot. Each portion contains an entire boiled chicken, accompanied by roots and herbs. Despite the quantity, you’ll hear...
2801 N Roosevelt Blvd, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Key West is tiny -- only 42 miles-- so just about every location is a good one. Parrot Key Resort lured me in with photos of bright blue Adirondack chairs on peaceful balconies and secluded swimming pools surrounded by greenery and art...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Travel News The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum