Collected by Heather R Morgan
20-17 Bukchon-ro, Jae-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
For some reason there are many Filipinos in my life. My dad's best friend, my cousin's husband, my aunt, my old roommate, etc....and when I came to Seoul to study at Yonsei University, it was to my pleasant surprise to find out I had a Filipina...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now