Collected by Nouf Albahli
Al Seyahi St - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
If the viewing platform from the 122nd floor of the Burj Khalifa doesn’t induce vertigo, why not jump out of a perfectly good airplane at Skydive Dubai? The view of the Palm Jumeirah from 13,000 feet up will literally take your breath...
Dubai Marina - دبي - United Arab Emirates
For an enchanting view of the city, take a cruise on Dubai Creek on a dhow—the traditional boats of the region. There are a wide variety of options, including dinner cruises, allowing you a chance to soak up a sunset and watch as the lights...
17, The Iridium Building, Umm-e - Umm Suqeim St - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Whether you want to explore the stretch of sand dunes 40 minutes outside of Dubai or visit the largest expanse of uninhabited desert in the world, known as the Empty Quarter, a desert safari is the way to do it. There are any number of tour...
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Consistently high temperatures and a prime seaside location make Dubai an ideal destination for water activities. Thankfully, Sea Riders is a one-stop aquatic hub. Want to learn how to wake surf or wakeboard? Maybe spend a day relaxing on your own...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands