Collected by Azania Kambi-Shamba
Marche Kermel, Rue de Essarts, Dakar, Senegal
Both locals and tourists go shopping at Marché Kermel. The beautiful Victorian style open air building shelters its busy fresh food stalls inside. Outside, art souvenir stalls boarder around in a maze-like setup, with some vendors working on...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now