Collected by Talmoon
Gorée, Dakar, Senegal
Senegal is colorful, lively, artistic, musical, and poetic. The people are warm and friendly and the food is a marvelous fusion of French cooking techniques and West African ingredients. Not many people have Senegal on their travel itinerary but...
Mermoz Sacre-coeur, Dakar, Senegal
The choice of beers on offer in Dakar is slim; it's usually Flag or La Gazelle. I recommend the latter of the two which comes in one size: a large 63cl bottle. This is the beer I most enjoy in Senegal because of the label with a gazelle on it and...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Air TravelMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania