Collected by Talmoon
Gorée, Dakar, Senegal
Senegal is colorful, lively, artistic, musical, and poetic. The people are warm and friendly and the food is a marvelous fusion of French cooking techniques and West African ingredients. Not many people have Senegal on their travel itinerary but...
Mermoz Sacre-coeur, Dakar, Senegal
The choice of beers on offer in Dakar is slim; it's usually Flag or La Gazelle. I recommend the latter of the two which comes in one size: a large 63cl bottle. This is the beer I most enjoy in Senegal because of the label with a gazelle on it and...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village