Collected by Heidi Davies
Plaza del Azoguejo, 1, 40001 Segovia, Spain
The ancient city of Segovia is charming in every sense of the word. Wooden and stone houses line impossibly narrow winding streets, up the hills to the heart of the Roman Aqueduct. On your quest to see the Alcázar of Segovia and its spatial...
Plaza Reina Victoria Eugenia, s/n, 40003 Segovia, Spain
An hour outside of Madrid sits el Alcazar de Segovia, the castle that is rumored to have inspired Cinderella's Castle in Walt Disney World. Coming upon it at sunrise, this majestic hilltop fortress does not fail to impress. Many visitors head to...
C/ Isabel la católica, 2, 40001 Segovia, Spain
Limón y Menta is the perfect spot to recharge in Segovia during a busy day of sightseeing. Located in the center of town - right off of Plaza Mayor and across from the cathedral - you're more than likely to pass by. While many of the treats in the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter