Collected by Joan Duncan
336 AZ-179, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
4050 Red Rock Loop Rd, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
The red rocks around Sedona are a trekker's dream, and if you know where to go, you can jump in a creek as well. Just to the southwest of Sedona, check out Red Rocks State Park. Take a short hike then cool off with a swim below Cathedral Rock. (By...
771 AZ-179, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
After a hard day of hiking the myriad trails through Sedona's gorgeous red rock country, my friend and I earned a dining experience where calories did not count. Everyone recommended Elote Cafe. Thank you, everyone, for one of the finest meals...
Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
Color, shape, and naked geology: Northern Arizona appeals to the senses in the most elemental ways. Agnostic hikers, secular scientists, souls searching for spiritual energy — all end up in Sedona, seeking and finding. Mid-week in this red-rock...
2250 W State Rte 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
Arizona Helicopter Tours aka best 12 minutes ever! Friendly staff and amazing views. Sedona is so beautiful and should not be overlooked when going to see the Grand Canyon which is a 3 hour drive north. The helicopter rides here are priced very...
Bell Rock, Arizona 86351, USA
I'll admit, I came here not so much for the scenery but for the alleged 'energy vortex' that locals in Sedona, AZ claim is present in nearby Bell Rock. After standing in place for a few moments and trying to channel something that I was hoping was...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May