Collected by Michele Gogliucci
8067 AZ-89A, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
Garland's Lodge provides a unique experience in an unforgettable setting, marrying the beauty of Sedona's red rocks with the ever-changing seasons of Oak Creek Canyon. Sixteen cozy cabins nestle on ten lush acres of organic gardens and apple...
Cathedral Rock, Arizona 86351, USA
Sedona is home to four major vortexes - centers of heightened spiritual and metaphysical energy. One of its foremost is Cathedral Rock, a magnificent red rock formation with soaring spires that resemble a cathedral. On a whim, we booked a guided...
1105 Airport Rd, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
One of the breathtaking views from the private scenic lookout point at the Sky Ranch Lodge (it's pet friendly, so pooches make friends, as well) above what has become over the years, the commercial hustle of Sedona. It's a great spot to relax with...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now