Collected by Michele Gogliucci
8067 AZ-89A, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
Garland's Lodge provides a unique experience in an unforgettable setting, marrying the beauty of Sedona's red rocks with the ever-changing seasons of Oak Creek Canyon. Sixteen cozy cabins nestle on ten lush acres of organic gardens and apple...
1105 Airport Rd, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
One of the breathtaking views from the private scenic lookout point at the Sky Ranch Lodge (it's pet friendly, so pooches make friends, as well) above what has become over the years, the commercial hustle of Sedona. It's a great spot to relax with...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico