Collected by Claire Castleman
Cathedral Rock, Arizona 86351, USA
Sedona is home to four major vortexes - centers of heightened spiritual and metaphysical energy. One of its foremost is Cathedral Rock, a magnificent red rock formation with soaring spires that resemble a cathedral. On a whim, we booked a guided...
Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
Color, shape, and naked geology: Northern Arizona appeals to the senses in the most elemental ways. Agnostic hikers, secular scientists, souls searching for spiritual energy — all end up in Sedona, seeking and finding. Mid-week in this red-rock...
918 N 2nd St, Phoenix, AZ 85004, USA
Revolver Records is a local music landmark in the Roosevelt Row Arts District. The front patio is converted into a stage for live music performances on First Fridays. The store is filled with vinyl, CDs, DVDs, and audio equipment—and was even...
4725 E Mayo Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85050, USA
Billing itself as the only museum in the world dedicated to the display of global musical instruments, Phoenix's Musical Instrument Museum, or MIM, opened in 2010. In the few years since, it has become one of the city's most popular attractions....
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Museums + Galleries The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Coming to 1 U.S. Museum This Fall