Collected by Riley Wilson
Our second consecutive summer in Europe brought many memories, experiences, and much joy. Here are just a few of those which I was quick enough to photograph.
Carrer de la Marina, 253, 08013 Barcelona, Spain
The art nouveau buildings of Antoni Gaudí, the 19th-century architect whose works are some of Barcelona’s most iconic sights, can be seen throughout Catalonia, but Barcelona has the best examples of his genius at work. Former...
Mercat Central de Sabadell, 151-152, 08201 Sabadell, Barcelona, Spain
Dairy is a special product. And at Granja Amerngol, you're guaranteed to purchase and enjoy a very special product indeed. During our eight days in Barcelona, I went to this cute dairy shop about five times to stock up on yogurt, milk, and the...
Carrer del Vidre, 8, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Barcelona is home to countless tapas joints. They sit on street corners and back alleys all over the city. Many are commercialized and target tourists, while others are homegrown, centuries-old locations. There are plenty to choose from. After...
Carrer de Petritxol, 11, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
I spent many days searching for the perfect *chocolate y churros*. I scoured many travel guides, spoke to many locals, and researched--a lot. Somehow, two of the places that were high on a list of recommendations were both closed when I was in ...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December