Collected by Paula Diaconescu
Mayan city, Mexico
Carretera Federal & Cancún - Chetumal Km 230 307, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
A visit to old Mayan Ruins is a must when you are vacationing in Tulum. It's a perfect trip to sneak in some history and activity without too much effort and without loosing sight of ocean and the beach. Being built in 13th century Tulum Ruins...
El Pescadero, Baja California Sur, Mexico
Life's a beach... Or if you're in this part of Mexico, it's an indescribable piece of heaven. This was just one of many sunsets a group of friends and I enjoyed during a month long Mexican adventure in El Pescadero. A shanty little town 20 minutes...
Hwy 19 KM 64.5 Calle a Playa Cerritos # 500 Cerritos Beach, 23310 El Pescadero, B.C.S., Mexico
This hotel is right by Cerritos Beach, the best surfing and swimming beach in the area in Pescadero, a quiet little town about 45 minutes north of Cabo, and 10 minutes south of Todos Santos. I stayed at a "villa", which had 2 bathrooms and 2...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Restaurants + Cafés Italy Is Getting Its First Starbucks and Italians Are Conflicted
- 4 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 5 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free