Seattle with Ross
Collected by Iris Mix
5216 Ballard Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98107, USA
Hotel offerings in Seattle’s outlying neighborhoods are fairly limited, making the Hotel Ballard a welcome addition to this newly revitalized district north of downtown. The boutique property has just 29 rooms, some with Juliet balconies and...
99 Union St, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
The west-facing bay views are reason enough to stay at the Four Seasons Hotel in the center of downtown Seattle. That, and the unbeatable location: across the street from the Seattle Art Museum, and right next door to Pike Place Market. Tasteful...
2411 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98121, USA
The Edgewater made its mark in Seattle history as the place The Beatles stayed when they came through on tour in 1964. Other rock stars (and those who like to travel like rock stars) have since stayed at the Edgewater, choosing it for its singular...
86 Pine St, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
As indicated by its name, the Inn at the Market offers the quintessential Seattle setting, being that it's the only hotel situated right at Pike Place Market. Rooms with water views look out over the iconic market neon sign, the Great Wheel, Puget...
1007 1st Ave, Seattle, WA 98104, USA
Only a block from the waterfront, the Alexis Hotel is actually a complex of three buildings, all with a place on the National Registry of Historic Places. The oldest part of the hotel was built in 1901, the newest in 1908. Beautifully renovated...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now