Collected by Linda Moore
126 S Jackson St, Seattle, WA 98104, USA
Located below a billiards room in Seattle’s Pioneer Square, the Pharmacy is a retro-funky lounge with a strictly classic craft cocktail menu: Manhattans, sidecars, old-fashioneds, and French 75s. Order at the bar, then take your drink to one of...
3015 NW 54th St, Seattle, WA 98107, USA
The waters of Lake Washington, Lake Union and Salmon Bay are connected to the tidal waters of the Puget Sound via the Washington Ship Canal and the Hiram M. Chittenden Locks. Vessels are constantly moving back and forth between the city’s...
6th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98104, USA
Cover more ground in central Seattle with Pronto’s bike-share system. A 24-hour pass costs $8 and allows you unlimited rides of 30 minutes or less (incremental charges apply for longer rides). A 3-day pass is $16. With 500 bikes and 50 stations...
1501 Western Ave #202, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Tucked away beneath the Pike Place Market — halfway down the long staircase to the waterfront known as the Hill Climb — is the Zig Zag Cafe, a charming little cocktail bar with a distinctly speakeasy-esque atmosphere. The craft cocktail menu...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December