Collected by Linda Moore
126 S Jackson St, Seattle, WA 98104, USA
Located below a billiards room in Seattle’s Pioneer Square, the Pharmacy is a retro-funky lounge with a strictly classic craft cocktail menu: Manhattans, sidecars, old-fashioneds, and French 75s. Order at the bar, then take your drink to one of...
3015 NW 54th St, Seattle, WA 98107, USA
The waters of Lake Washington, Lake Union and Salmon Bay are connected to the tidal waters of the Puget Sound via the Washington Ship Canal and the Hiram M. Chittenden Locks. Vessels are constantly moving back and forth between the city’s...
6th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98104, USA
Cover more ground in central Seattle with Pronto’s bike-share system. A 24-hour pass costs $8 and allows you unlimited rides of 30 minutes or less (incremental charges apply for longer rides). A 3-day pass is $16. With 500 bikes and 50 stations...
1501 Western Ave Ste 202, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Tucked away beneath the Pike Place Market — halfway down the long staircase to the waterfront known as the Hill Climb — is the Zig Zag Cafe, a charming little cocktail bar with a distinctly speakeasy-esque atmosphere. The craft cocktail menu...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel News Why You Should Go to Los Angeles This Winter