Seattle by Night
Collected by Christopher Le
2030 5th Ave, Seattle, WA 98121, USA
If you are looking for a late-night nosh, head over to this gem and partake in the happy hour menu that runs from 9pm-1am. The Pacific Northwest's chef star Tom Douglas concocts interesting late-night fare to service restaurant staff as they...
1118 E Pike St, Seattle, WA 98122, USA
Unicorn is one of my favorite places to take visitors because there's just so much to look at: the lurid circus-painted walls, the costumed and accessorized taxidermy, the lavishly painted bar that seems to have been pulled off a carousel. During...
1013 E Pike St, Seattle, WA 98122, USA
A popular spot for late-night carb-loading (it’s open until 2 a.m. every night), Bimbo’s serves up cheap and enormous burritos in its eye-catching restaurant, decorated wall-to-wall in a Mexican-wrestler-and-black-velvet theme. When you see the...
614 Maynard Ave S, Seattle, WA 98104, USA
Bush Garden is indeed a Japanese restaurant serving sushi, donburi, ramen, and teriyaki, but more importantly, it’s one of the strangest, most entertaining karaoke joints in Seattle. Karaoke starts at 9:30 p.m. Monday through Saturday, and from 5...
754 Pacific Ave, Tacoma, WA 98402, USA
What’s even better than an arcade? An arcade that serves beer, wine, and cider while you play. Dorky’s Arcade features a selection of local brews and hard cider for reasonable prices; get your hand stamped to prove you’re over 21, and you can...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Happiest Country Is All About Reading, Coffee, and Saunas
- 2 Travel News “Unbearable” Crowds Force California Town to Restrict Access to Poppy Bloom
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 4 National Parks California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 5 Travel News Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Opening Soon—Here’s Everything You Need to Know