Collected by Jing Wang
1300 1st Ave, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Look UP--contrary to popular perception, Seattle isn't ALWAYS grey. There can be stretches of summer when one might almost believe (almost) that Puget Sound lies in a Mediterranean climate zone: lavender in bloom, Italian restaurants with tables...
325 5th Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
Seattle Center's most well known attraction is, of course, the Space Needle. Yet make sure you mark out plenty of time in your day to stroll over to its young, brash neighbor: the EMP Museum. This sheet metal fever dream of Frank Gehry is home to...
614 1st Ave, Seattle, WA 98104, USA
The Underground Tour is one of Seattle's most iconic attractions and a definite must-do for visitors. Sure, the tour guides tell corny jokes, but the history really is fascinating: in the late 1800s, after a devastating fire and chronic flooding...
7277 Perimeter Rd S, Seattle, WA 98108, USA
The Museum of Flight is one of Seattle's unsung treasures. This expansive campus features over 150 air and spacecraft including a Concorde, Air Force One and beginning in 2013, the Space Shuttle Trainer--parts of which are on display as of July...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019