Collected by Munish Gupta
3801 Discovery Park Blvd, Seattle, WA 98199, USA
Seattle's largest public park sits on a sea bluff that's high enough to pierce the city's infamous fog, revealing gorgeous views of the Cascade and Olympic mountain ranges. Wander its 11 miles (18 km) of paths through forest groves, meadows...
2100 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98121, USA
Seattle's waterfront on a clear summer day is a paradise for bicyclists -- and walkers -- but also for anyone sitting at a sidewalk cafe watching the people strolling and biking on the bay. You're never too far from a shop, a restaurant, a coffee...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Travel News Japan Implements New “Sayonara” Tax on Travelers