Collected by Jo Jo
513 N 36th St, Seattle, WA 98103, USA
When I say that this is my favorite cycling-inspired store on the planet, please know that I've more than done my homework. Not only is it in such a cool area of Seattle (where all of the stores in the same neighborhood are equally as creative),...
Troll Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103, USA
3504 Fremont Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103, USA
It’s basically a universally acknowledged truth that a true Seattle used bookstore must have a resident cat, and Ophelia's Books, in Fremont, is no exception. Well-organized and eclectic, they carry out-of-print and one-of-a-kind treasures....
3526 Fremont Pl N, Seattle, WA 98103, USA
One of Fremont’s more unusual pieces of public art is a 16-foot-tall bronze statue of Bolshevik Russian Communist revolutionary Vladimir Lenin. The statue was constructed by a Slovak Bulgarian sculptor, Emil Venkov, on commission from the Soviet...
3419 Fremont Pl N, Seattle, WA 98103, USA
It may not look like much from the simple street entrance, but vintage-loving shoppers will find plenty to browse at this underground, two-floor antique mall. You’ll find black velvet paintings, vintage pinup magazines and comics, and antique...
4225 Fremont Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103, USA
The saga of Paseo has been an emotional roller coaster for Seattle sandwich enthusiasts. The beloved institution suddenly closed in November 2014, to citywide consternation. But new owner Ryan Santwire replicated the recipes for those famously...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys