Collected by J
616 Battery St, Seattle, WA 98121, USA
If you happen to see a giant, rotating pink elephant on your way to the Space Needle, relax — you haven’t had one too many. You’re just seeing the Elephant Car Wash’s famous neon sign, which has become a Seattle icon. It really is a working car...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December