Collected by sandy parks
3015 NW 54th St, Seattle, WA 98107, USA
“To move between Puget Sound and Lake Washington, salmon swim through the locks. There’s a fish ladder with an underwater viewing window. In the late summer and fall, it’s mayhem.” -Bill Frisell 3015 NW 54th St. This appeared in the March/April...
5345 Ballard Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98107, USA
“You can get anything—fruit, vegetables, cheese, honey—at the market. It feels like everybody in the neighborhood comes.” -Bill Frisell 5345 Ballard Ave. NW, (206) 781-6776. This appeared in the March/April 2014 issue. Read more about Bill...
222 Capitol Way N, Olympia, WA 98501, USA
When visiting my sister in Olympia, one of my most treasured excursions is going out for breakfast together. The Bread Peddler came highly recommended by one of her roommates so we decided to give it a try. The menu only has 5 options for...
2101 N Northlake Way, Seattle, WA 98103, USA
Gas Works Park should be one of the places to stop and explore if you go to Seattle. It offers an amazing view of the city, which looks just as good at night as it does during the day so whenever you choose to go will be perfect. Gasworks Park was...
85 Pike St #500, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Walk, cycle or people-watch along the shores of Elliott Bay, a downtown stretch known for its circusy flair and spectacular vistas. You can ride the Great Wheel or visit the beloved Seattle Aquarium, home to wolf eels, sea otters, and the world's...
- 1TechThe Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 2Travel TipsHow to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 3Museums + GalleriesAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 4Travel NewsHow to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer
- 5Travel NewsYosemite’s Giant Sequoia Grove Reopens After Nearly Three Years