Collected by AFAR Traveler
1428 Post Alley, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Taking just the 'right' wrong turn on a visit to Pike Place Market can land you in Post Alley, where spearmint, wild cherry, and tropical punch bubble gum drizzles down the window panes and grape, peppermint, and lemon ice gum-cicles form from...
1503 1st Ave, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Have a fresh crumpet on a brisk morning—you'll learn that their reputation as 'dainty' fare is completely unjustified. In Seattle, "The Crumpet Shop" has been a family-run institution in Pike Place Market for more than three decades. Get some tea...
5213 Ballard Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98107, USA
“The Tractor was one of the first places I played when we moved to Ballard. It’s an oasis for certain kinds of music—Americana and folk rock—and they have Monday night square dances.” -Bill Frisell 5213 Ballard Ave. NW, (206) 789-3599. This...
606 5th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98138, USA
The perfect way to spend a cold and rainy day in Seattle is drinking hot green tea and slurping up warm miso ramen at Samurai Noodle. Samurai has a great selection of ramen, but I highly recommend the miso ramen. Miso ramen is from Hokkaido, in...
6754 15th Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98117, USA
“My wife is the wine expert, so when we go to Portalis together, she can order for us. When I’m by myself, the servers suggest wine pairings for small plates such as lobster ravioli and lamb kebabs.” -Bill Frisell 6754 15th Ave. NW, (206)...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local