Collected by Kim
411 University St, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
The ground where the Fairmont Olympic now sits was once the original campus of the University of Washington. Transformed into a stately hotel in 1924, it has since remained a popular place for proms, weddings, banquets, and other opulent events....
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village