Collected by Keep Walking Joao
Kompleks Dermaga Tanjung Lembung, Mukim Ulu Melaka, 07000, Langkawi, Kedah, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
It sounds almost too fantastical to be true. A German man came to Malaysia thirty years ago and saved the ancient boat-building industry from the brink of extinction. Today, you can sail on his authentic Malaysian junk boat, the Naga Pelangi, and...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter