Collected by Sean LeSane
Sean LeSane′s Wishlist
Rue du Dessous des Clos, 51160 Hautvillers, France
Ceramicist Mathilde Vernillet makes and sells her pottery in a tiny workshop and storefront just off the main square in Hautvillers. Choose among practical containers and dinnerware with lustrous glazes and meticulously perforated, lace-like art...
5 Place du Général Gouraud, 51100 Reims, France
Of all the major champagne estates in the area, Pommery offers the best tour. Dress warmly to explore the 20-million-bottle cellars, many set in old Roman chalk mines. 33/(0) 32-661-6263. Read "A Certain Sparkle". This appeared in the...
6 Rue d'Avize, 51190 Oger, France
Sample the vendanges experience with the chance to harvest grapes, watch the press at work, taste fresh juice, and visit the winery’s caves. You will also take a walking tour of the village Oger, where you will see award-winning flower displays....
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign