Seafood by the Sea in Puerto Rico
Collected by Dwiveck Custodio, AFAR Local Expert
Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico
Tino's opened on the Day of the Magi (a sort of Puerto Rican continuation of Christmas) decades ago, and it has been a staple in Cabo Rojo ever since. Tino's is the place I went after dance recitals, the go-to spot for Mother's Day dinner, the...
Campamento Piñones, Carolina, Loíza, Puerto Rico
Doña Olga* is a large kiosk in Piñones, from which the smell of fritters wafts all the way to the beach. I often find myself getting a large order of bacalaitos (round cod fritters), empanadillas (turnovers), alcapurrias (dough of plantains or...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind