Collected by cindy carlsson
Sangkat Boeng Keng Kang Ti Pir, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
I snapped this shot in early morning, just before heading to the royal palace at the opening hour. We saw monks on the move throughout the downtown in morning. Insiders top: explore Phnom Penh just after sunrise, before the throngs of tourists,...
Kraanlei 37, 9000 Gent, Belgium
Ghent appears almost magical the first time you see its architecture. My partner and I were in a dreamlike trance as our eyes moved from one beautiful building to the next. And we had just experienced the beautiful canals of Amsterdam the previous...
For 35,000 dong, you can get a giant bowl of rice vermicelli noodles, grilled pork and a crab and pork spring roll, topped with spicy and sweet chili fish sauce. There's really nothing more you need in the morning, is there? This lady sets up her...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun