Collected by AFAR Explorer
5532 N Palo Cristi Rd, Paradise Valley, AZ 85253, USA
Although the garden-to-table fare is deliciously fresh and the white sangria is perfect on a hot Arizona day, the real draw of Lon’s at the Hermosa Inn is its sprawling Southwestern-style patio and the gorgeous plants and gardens that impeccably...
3815 N Brown Ave, Scottsdale, AZ 85251, USA
You will want reservations to get into this place. The Mission Restaurant and Lounge serves modern Latin cuisine in a fantastic bar restaurant with a wonderful outdoor back patio (seen here). The chef is Matthew Carter, also known for the House...
Brown & Stetson Business, Scottsdale, AZ 85251, USA
The owners of FnB—James Beard Award semifinalist chef Charleen Badman and front-of-house manager Pavle Milic—were early champions of Arizona wine and produce, curating a wine list that includes lots of Grand Canyon...
6951 E 1st St, Scottsdale, AZ 85251, USA
6922 E Main St, Scottsdale, AZ 85251, USA
Craft 64 takes local beer to a whole new level: this recently opened spot serves up more than 36 made-in-Arizona craft beers. The Smooove Hoperator, brewed on-site, is an especially delicious IPA: grab a growler to take home if your travel plans...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village