Collected by Scott Rexroad
Scott Rexroad′s Wishlist
Place Saint-Étienne, 31000 Toulouse, France
As with almost every tourist, I too asked what is probably the most typical and obvious question when entering this cathedral, and that is “What is wrong with this place?” or perhaps more politely, “Why is it so strangely shaped?” The cathedral is...
The Plage de Port d'Avall is one of several options for a day on the beach, and the views from this crescent shaped slice are spectacular. As you swim, sunbathe, or play water games, you are always treated to a view of the harbor, the city center,...
15 Boulevard de Strasbourg, 31000 Toulouse, France
There is no menu at Toulouse's most well known restaurant. The server simply asks you how you would like your steak cooked and what type of drink you would like with your meal. After a green salad, the main attraction is presented to you: thinly...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 4 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022