Scotland, Wales, UK
Collected by Angela Murray
29-31 Abercromby Pl, Edinburgh EH3 6QE, UK
Whisky connoisseurs can sample more than 40 single-malt scotches as their vintage carriages slice through the Scottish Highlands. The veranda of the Edwardian-style observation car offers a relaxing retreat after such activities as private...
64 Albion St, Glasgow G1 1NY, UK
“The Gandolfi was one of the first cafés to open in Glasgow. In my early 20s, it felt so cosmopolitan that you could have a salad or a glass of wine or a cappuccino in a place other than a restaurant or a pub. It’s set in the offices of the city’...
350 Sauchiehall St, Glasgow G2 3JD, UK
"If I’m out drinking, I’ll go to the bar at the CCA, which has a great vegan café as well.” -Stewart Laing This appeared in the January/February 2014. Read more about Stewart Laing's Glasgow neighborhood.
121 Bath Ln, Glasgow G2 2SZ, UK
"Glasgow has a huge Italian community. People say you get the best ice cream in the world in this city because you’ve got the skills from Italy and the dairy from Scotland. Sarti, a family-run restaurant, is one of my favorite places to get a...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna